Part 316.2 of the novel: blurry day yeah 674


The day was blurry. I kind of yawned a few times. Then I did yawn and I think that’s all that happened except that I ate a banana and it was pretty green and not ripe at all and the peel didn’t want to come off the banana, but it didn’t matter because there was this boy’s uncle down the street with a drawer full of knives and a closet full of cooking utensils. Then there’s that other guy. He is old and must be someone’s uncle, but I saw this guy walking around carrying a chainsaw or something. And I don’t know. I walked over to a set of buildings where there were some balconies on the backside and I threw small rocks at the potted plants sitting on the edge. And none of the plants fell, but old no.2 pencils somehow did. They were useful. I thought about returning them and maybe getting a Christmas card or something, but I don’t think that’s how it works. I’m not sure. I could be wrong. Someone wrote me a four page email detailing it all, but I discarded it without reading it and I’m not sure if I’m in the wrong or right anymore. I closed my eyes and someone had taken those no. 2 pencils and returned them already.

No comments: